Who we are?
ETP is a network formed by industries, research centers and professionals with a strong backgrounds and with an underlying commitment to Renewable Energy and its role in providing clean, reliable energy in the future. The network is dedicated to the provision of renewable plants and effective advice to allow clients to maximise both commercial and environmental added value. This is achieved through the integration of Renewable Energy technology within their operations and products. The network contains the expertise to advise on the role Renewable Energy can play in a client's business and also project manage its implementation within agreed budgets and timescales. It has established a client orientated presence in the market place, committed to promoting Renewable Energy as a unified concept rather than a collection of disparate themes. This ensures the client receives a balanced view of how Renewable Energy can assist their business in the following areas:
- Improving its return value on expenditure.
- Enriching its local environment.
- Enhancing its public environmental profile.
- The activities of the ETP Network are focused on: biomass\biogas, PV, and small wind
Clients who can benefit from this technology include:
- Farms and agricultural co-operatives.
- Those seeking an energy solution for isolated or off-grid locations.
- Industrial and Commercial enterprises.
- Waste & Wastewater (OFMSW)
- Government bodies such as schools and local authority canteens.
- Sewage treatment plants (Water Companies).
- Organisations seeking sustainable energy for communities in developing countries.
ETP Network's services include advice and solutions on:
- Potential for energy production.
- Suitability of input Crop or Waste selection.
- Analysis of potential gas generation.
- Economic Viability, including availability of grants and other financial incentives.
- Feasibility of the range of installation options such as: Most appropriate processing system and System sizing.
What we do?
ETP Network offers plants and technical services in renewable energies:
- biomass and green wastes combustion, biogas, gasification and pyrolysis for fuels, heat, power, CHP, chemicals and derived products.
- Photovoltaic (we also produce systems for mounting the modules)
- Solar thermal; heat and cooling and applications for industries;
- Small wind
Our range of services include also:
- Design of complete bio-energy conversion systems from feedstock to electricity, heat and products (bio-fertilizers).
- Organisation and evaluation of biomass, solar and wind feedstock testing.
- Techno-economic modelling and evaluation of bio-energy, solar and wind systems
- Life Cycle Analysis of bioenergy processes.
- Technology surveys, reviews and feasibility studies on new processes and products.
- IPPC applications on green waste to energy and bio-energy, advice on planning and finance.
- Due diligence on a range of technologies [biogas, gasification and pyrolysis predominantly].
... nothing is created, nothing is destroyed, everything is transformed ....
we support the nature and the environment
how we operate
ETP Network is made up of 5 Divisions:
- Operations and Maintenance
- Engineering & R&D
- Marketing / CRM
where we are
Our operational headquarters of the network is in the Puglia Region and we have sales offices in many Italian regions.